26 August, 2009

Strangeways Here We Come

These photos are from my last few nights in Minneapolis

friends' apt.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I took my older brother and his friends to go see The Clipse @ First ave for the Sneaker Pimps event. Photobucket
VS. homies slangin' shirts and so on
Photobucket
Photobucket
My brother is in the baby blue

Photobucket
Pusha T & Malice at work

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Cool guy
Photobucket
Photobucket
These photos are actually from weeks ago, but since they came out so terribly fuzzy and unfocused, I never felt like putting them up.. Suppose I might as well, but I blame the quality on the developing work of Walgreens. Some do a better job than others..

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

View the Past

free web counter
eXTReMe Tracker

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com