16 November, 2009

all for now

I've been super busy lately, and the last batch of photos were developed terribly by Walgreens. I wish I could boycott them, but that's next to impossible. I'm far too lazy and hardly tenacious enough at this point to even change my relationship with the establishment. So, until I find time to develop somewhere else or finish another roll I may just post: random pictures from time's past, a few of the photos that came out semi decent, a piece of writing, or nothing at all.. If. you. even. care.

Photobucket

also, thanks again to those who have written me positive feedback and have verbally let me know you appreciate my hobby. i am beyond grateful

2 comments:

Samson said...

I just got a Canon T70 with a 50mm lens, and that shit is like super trial and error. I got my first roll developed at walgreens and those bitch ass tricks probably don't know what they're doing! Out of like 24 only about 5 weren't over/under exposed.

justbrad said...

that's a pretty dope camera. i'd say just keep working with it, those viewfinder cameras are kind of difficult to operate, but once you get the hang of it i think you'll capture some dope flicks. but yeah, walgreens is pretty terrible. i wouldn't be surprised if they somehow messed up during the scanning process

View the Past

free web counter
eXTReMe Tracker

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com